quarta-feira, janeiro 17, 2007

Songs About Me

  • Reverse - I'm In
  • Crash Test Dummies - I'm Outlived By That Thing?
  • Iron Maiden - I'm a Mover
  • Rose Royce - I'm in Love
  • Joe Jackson - I'm the Man
  • Leonard Cohen - I'm Your Man
  • Prism - I'm Only Half a Man
  • Whitney Houston - I'm Every Woman
  • White Stripes - I'm Finding It Harder to Be a Gentleman
  • Muffin Men - I'm the Slime
  • David Hasselhoff - I'm your Lover
  • UFO - I'm a Loser
  • Boney M - I'm Born Again
  • Neil Sedaka - I'm a Song (Sing Me)
  • Pet Shop Boys - I'm With Stupid
  • Chuck Berry - I'm talking to you
  • Bo Diddley - I'm Bad
  • Starwash - I'm not a Dentist
  • AFX - I'm Self Employed
  • Gary Numan - I'm an Agent
  • Bruce Springsteen - I'm on Fire
  • Debbie Harry - I'm on E
  • Chet Atkins - I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles
  • The Smudge Sundaes - I'm a Little Teapot
  • Lemmie Battles - I'm Still Standing
  • The Electric Hippies - I'm Leaving
  • Monoxide Child - I'm Out

1 comentário:

durtal disse...

Em grande, em grande! Personal favourites: "I'm not a dentist"; "I'm a song (sing me)"... Big hug!