quinta-feira, janeiro 18, 2007

Songs about you

Tuxedomoon - "You"
August Born - "You will be warm"
Bonnie 'Prince' Billy - "You will miss me when I burn"
Catherine Wheel - "Eat my dust, you insensitive fuck"
Death From Above 1979 - "You're a woman, I'm a machine"
Nurse With Wound - "I can not feel you as the dogs are laughing and I am blind"
Prince - "All the critics love u in New York"
Momus - "How do you find my sister?"
Silver Jews - "Honk if you're lonely"
The Magnetic Fields - "(Crazy for you but) not that crazy"
Pulp - "Do you remember the first time?"
Sparks - "All you ever think about is sex"
Low - "That's how you sing Amazing Grace"
Love - "You set the scene"
ESG - "Erase you"
Hector Zazou - "I'll strangle you"
This Mortal Coil - "You and your sister"
Roxy Music - "Editions of you"
Ian McCulloch - "I know you well"
Jandek - "I met you"

Sem comentários: